Friday, October 3, 2008

Aidans second ER trip!

I woke up today thinking that I would have a busy day running last minute errands to get ready for my birthday party tomorrow and this happens......




Aidan apparently decided to climb into our office chair and preceded to then fall off of it and hit his head on the corner of the desk. He cried, it bled, and we went to the ER. After three hours we finally left there and Aidan had two staples in his head.



Above, Aidan before the staples trying to sat "Cheese" for the camera. Below is a pic of Aidans new hardware...


As you can see it wasn't a very big gash but since it was on his head it kind of busted like a watermelon and bled and bled. the staples will stay in for five days, that is assuming Aidan doesn't rip them out first. So far he hasn't paid them any attention, so here's to keeping our fingers crossed he continues to do so. It's almost a shame these won't stay in till Halloween, I would have painted him green and made him into Franken-baby! And for those of you who don't know me, I am just joking.
Posted by Picasa