Sunday, October 5, 2008

The big 3-OH!

Yesterday was my thirtieth birthday and I celebrated by going out to eat with a few close friends and then throwing myself a much larger party at Cape Buffalo. I love parties! I have many more pictures but until I an upload them all, and get the ones my photog friend took, here are these taken at dinner.

Kevin and I















Ronda and I












The group out to dinner at Momo: John, Tracy, Doug, Casey, Kevin, Me and Ronda.



I had a blast! Even with the photo slide show put together by my husband showing some rather embarrassing pics from my younger wilder days ( Well maybe not that wild) I go the i-phone I had been wanting and, more than that, I had a great time with wonderful friends.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Happy 30th! I love your hair style! Enjoy the early 30's - you will blink and be mid-30's soon - LOL!