Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Long time, no post!

Well, I just realized it's been a while since my last post. Things have been pretty busy around here. Seems like the summer is the time of year that everyone has something going on.
Let's see, what has happened in the last month that I need to write about...... not much really. We got our patio installed, sprinkler repaired and fence repaired. Done with home improvements for a while I hope. Sabrina is sleeping every night in her big girl bed and we have started potty training in earnest, only one accident today. Lets hope that goes smoothly and we can say goodbye to changing diapers on at least one of the kids!
I decided to sell Mary Kay not really as a career or anything but it seems like a good, no risk way to make a little extra spending money. So if you know anyone thats wants some Mary Kay products send them my way! I would also love to host a show, so any of my friends that would like to set one up let me know! I have also officially started the paperwork end of training to become a Jazzercise instructor (insert Jane Fonda joke here). I tried out at a movement screening last October and passed and I am scheduled to go to the workshop in September where they will work with me and then I have to audition. I am already a nervous wreck about the audition. Haven't auditioned for anything in a looooooong time. So now I am looking to get CPR certified and learn 16 routines before the workshop! ACKKKK!
Well thats about all I can think of right now. And yes for those who have asked me, I am going to finish writing about the Costa Rica trip soon. Well, maybe soon.

No comments: