Monday, July 21, 2008

Out of Sabrinas mouth...

today at lunch as Kevin is getting her out of the car........
Sabrina "Daddy is messy!"
Kevin "I am?"
Sabrina " Daddy is messy cause daddy is a MAN!!"

A couple of weeks ago I was trying to find something in our office which is kind of a mess because my dear husband doesn't ever clean it up. I was frustrated and Sabrina was in there with me as I was talking to myself about men being messy and how daddy is messy because he's a man and some men can't pick up after themsleves. You know, usual wife rant. Well today she decided to pull that converstaion out of thin air, she said it yesterday too at a party we were at. I guess I am raising a next generation feminist! LOL!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Well, given that my daughter thinks that Daddy smells like "burps" and Mama like a "flower," I think Maggie and Sabrina are on the same wave length! Love it!

Holly said...

LOL!! I love it!! Funny how they pick those things up sometimes!