Monday, April 14, 2008

Under Our Skin.... Under MY skin!

I also wrote this on my Myspace page, just trying to get the word out.
http://www.openeyepictures.com/underourskin/index.html
This looks like it is going to be a great film. I hope it opens some eyes and gets people talking.
I hope that some people may also see this and seek testing to make sure that their diagnosis of other diseases such as MS, are correct ones. Lyme is great at mimickery, it can mimic symptoms of everything from fibromyalgia (which is what I am told I also have. Caused by Lyme? Maybe.) to MS to Lou Gherigs and many more. No, I am not a conspiracy theorist, thinking that the medical world is just trying to rake in money. I also do not believe that EVERYONE has a misdiagnosis and it's actually Lyme that is causing their problems. But if you could have a blood test done that may change your diagnosis, or not, so that you would be certain you were recieving proper care, wouldn't you want it done? Unfortunately most people don't know this is a possibility and insurance does not currently cover the testing at facilities such as Igenex, whose testing is much more sensitive than the standard tests that may be ordered by your doctor from any lab. I hope this documentary sheds some light. Sometimes all it takes is a little light in the darkness to see your way out.
take a few minutes to rollover the faces on the website and read what they have to say. Less than 2 years ago, anyone of them could have been quoting me.

No comments: