Friday, April 25, 2008

Off to Costa Rica!

Okay, I am up, packed, showerd and ready to go. Actually I never fell asleep. Kevin, Ronda and I figured that since we had to get up at about 2:30am to get ready and leave by 4:00am to get the the airport by 4:30-ish that we might as well just stay up. I am so excited I am not even tired right now. I know once I get in the air though I will probably sleep my way to Costa Rica. Not a bad way to wake up I guess, landing in a tropical paradise, I think I can handle that ;)
I plan to blog all about it as soon as we get back, I may even log in a little while I'm away of I can get to a computer somwhere between riding zip-lines through the jungle, hiking up a volcano, diving and just hanging out at the beach. So keep an eye out friends, I might just write something from Costa Rica!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Have a GREAT trip! I hope you have a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it at the next playdate.