Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My sweet, silly, little man

Aidan has been quite a character lately. He can say Mama, Dada, Baba, buh-buh(which is bye-bye) he can even say No and his favorite is Uh-Oh! He likes Uh-oh becasue in our house it has become a game of sorts. He drops something, we say "uh-oh" and pick it back up and hand it to him. He then tosses it again, this time on purpose and says "uh-oh" as he looks at us with a "what? I didn't do that!" look and a sideways grin. He also likes to use his bowls as hats....

On top of these little games, the last 2-3 weeks, he has taken to pointing at EVRYTHING and giving a little "uuh?" so a lot of my day is now spent answering his little inquiries as to what different objects are. He also loves to sit in my lap and have my flip thorugh a book with him, He will point and help me turn the pages but other than that he sits perfectly still and listens intently. And we we finish he often gives me a hug and a sweet little kiss, which as any mom could tell you, is the BEST part of the day.

No comments: